Case Management by a Nurse
Having a Nurse Case Manager available to discuss your health concerns, can bring comfort and peace of mind for you and your family!
Retire-At-Home Kingston provides Case Management Services by a Nurse that will oversee your home care services and keep you connected to the health care community in Greater Kingston.
Our Case Management Services start with a Free In-Home Consultation with a Nurse which helps us determine how best to manage your home and health care needs. Once your Home Care Services begin, our Nurse Case Manager will visit you on occasion at no additional charge to oversee the care you receive and ensure your health is properly maintained. Our goal is to review the effectiveness of your Home Care Services, ensure that you are receiving any subsidies you’re entitled to, and to provide the professional oversight on the care you need.
Your mental, physical, and emotional needs are a top priority at Retire-At-Home Kingston. We will customize your plan care ensuring that you the services your receive are truly improving your quality of life and helping you reach your health care goals. We understand your medical needs will sometimes change, that’s why we want to be proactive on our assessments and review visits so we can anticipate those changes before they have any negative effects.
The following Case Management Services are provided at no additional charge when you receive regular Home Care Service:
- In-Home Consultation to help us understand your challenges, concerns and needs. This allows us to craft a customized care plan for you.
- Regular visits by the Nurse Case Manager to ensure your safety and satisfaction.
- Regular review of your care plan and recommendations for change when required.
- Advocacy Services on your behalf when dealing with the health care system (i.e. communication with specialists).
- Coordination and delivery of medical supplies and equipment.
- Communication with your family, as requested, to ensure that all parties are informed when they need to be.
- 24-hour on-call support for questions and concerns.
Contact Us to Speak with a Home Care Specialist!
Read our Online Reviews!