Hospital Discharge and Post-Hospital Care
Coming home from a hospital stay is an exciting but stressful time. We can coordinate everything for a safe return home!
It’s time to come home and you’re loved one is ready, but this transition is a difficult time with everything that needs to be coordinated: transportation, medications, meals, hospital equipment and more! For over 20, Retire-At-Home has provided Hospital Discharge Services that help people like you make this transition as safe and comfortable as possible.
By calling Retire-At-Home, one of our experienced Nurse Case Managers in Greater Kingston will meet with you and your family at the hospital a day or two before your discharge date to understand your medical needs and personal preferences to create a care plan customized for you. We will work with your hospital Social Worker to be sure everything is coordinated properly and help remove the stress of going home so that you and your loved one can concentrate on a successful recovery!
Our Hospital Discharge Service in Kingston includes any of the following services:
- Case Management Services including hospital assessment with a Nurse.
- Attending discharge planning meeting with the hospital team.
- Visiting your home prior to discharge to ensure it is properly prepared for your return.
- Coordinating Medical Equipment and Supplies that you may need.
- Arranging your transportation from hospital to home.
- Personal Care Services while at home.
- Home Support Services while at home.
- 24-hour phone support and access to a nurse for questions and urgent matters.
- Immediate response for additional care as required.
- On-going communication with your other health care professionals.
Contact Us to Speak with a Home Care Specialist!
Read our Online Reviews!