Companion Care Services
A friendly, trusting Companion that you connect with can truly make a difference in your day!
Enjoying the time of a warm and friendly companion is critical in maintaining anyone’s emotional and mental well-being. Retire-At-Home Kingston starts with a Free Nurse Consultation, where our Case Manager discusses your needs and personal preferences and takes the time to find a Companion that is best matched for you.
We understand however that you aren’t just looking to hire a friend and that’s why our Companion Care Services in Greater Kingston go far beyond the basics. Yes, our Companions are friendly, but they are also trained to look out for your safety and are very resourceful. They can accompany you on outings or appointments, ensure all the little things around the house are complete, and even help with meals or light housework – friendly, helpful companion to help you throughout the day!
Our Companion Care Services in Greater Kingston include:
- Companionship while in hospital, retirement home or at home
- Respite and overnight supervision while in hospital, retirement home or at home
- Cueing and supervising all Activities of Daily Living
- Light meal preparation
- Preparing grocery lists and grocery shopping
- Accompaniment on outings & appointments
- Regular Home Safety Inspections
- Assist with care of pets
- Assisting with hobbies and crafts
- Help with paying bills or writing cheques
- Interactive activities and conversation
Contact Us to Speak with a Home Care Specialist!
Read our Online Reviews!