Home Care Jobs in Greater Kingston
Are you a Home Care or Health Care Worker?
Apply now with Retire-At-Home in Greater Kingston as a PSW, HSW, HCA, Companion or Nurse!
Retire-At-Home Kingston provides personalized home and health care services to seniors who want to remain in their home for as long as they choose. Our goal is to provide them with any service they may need to remain safe and comfortable in the home they love, and we are looking for compassionate, experienced people like you to join our health care team!
If you have experience in the health care field or with senior services, and looking for flexible work hours in a one-on-one working atmosphere, Retire-At-Home Kingston has some opportunities that might be right for you!
We are often hiring people for the following positions:
- Nurses (RN and RPN)
- Personal Support Workers (PSW)
- Health Care Aides (HCA)
- Home Support Workers (HSW)
Retire-At-Home Kingston strives to maintain long-standing relationships with our Caregivers. As such, we offer the following:
- Competitive wages!
- Benefits packages for you and your family!
- Flexible schedules and hours of work (7 days a week, 24 hours a day)!
- A professional, caring environment of which you can be proud!
- One-on-one service with seniors where you can truly make a difference in someone’s life!
We are looking for the following qualifications from our Caregivers:
- The desire to truly make a difference in a person’s life
- Education certificate for your positing (no certificate required for Companion)
- Experience providing care to seniors
- Ability to speak, read and write in English
- Bilingualism in any other language is a strong asset
- Access to a vehicle is a strong asset
If you would like to apply for any of the above mentioned positions, and feel you are the type of caring person to make a difference with seniors, please email your resume to Kingston@retireathome.com.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Contact Us to Speak with a Home Care Specialist!
Read our Online Reviews!