Home Support and Housekeeping Services
All your household tasks – Housekeeping, Meals, Errands – done your way!
At Retire-At-Home Kingston, our Home Support and Housekeeping Services are personalized to your preferences and wishes! We strongly believe that receiving proper Home Support and Housekeeping Services is a key element for you to remain comfortable and safe at home for as long as you wish.
Your home is a special place that you’ve lived in for years, and having things done the way you want is important to you. Housekeeping can be a tedious task, but you don’t want a cookie-cutter approach taken to cleaning your house and valuables. And, meals are a critically important part of your health and daily routine and you want to be sure your Caregiver knows how you like them prepared. Special attention to these core services is only the beginning of our personalized approach to your care.
Our team of home and health care professionals are here to listen to your concerns and meet your ongoing needs. Whether its during the initial in-home consultation, during our regular supervisory visits, and during each and every shift that our caregivers are there, you have the ability to request how things should be done!
Our Home Support Services in Greater Kingston may include the following tasks:
- Meal preparation
- Accompaniment to appointments
- Light Housekeeping
- Change bed linens
- Wash, fold and put away laundry
- Tidy balcony or front walk
- Pet care – taking animals for walks, feeding, etc
- Watering plants
- At no additional charge, our experienced Client Care Managers will also provide:
- Free In-Home Assessment to discuss your needs and wishes
- Regular review visits to oversee the care you receive
- Regular phone calls with family and professionals as required
- 24-hour on-call support for all questions and issues
Contact Us to Speak with a Home Care Specialist!
Read our Online Reviews!